Effective Date: 01/12/2018
What does Pratify do?
Pratify provides an advisor platform that allows members to locate an advisor to ask questions or request advice and/or services directly from such advisor (the “Advisor Platform”). Pratify, via the Advisor Platform, enables a member to communicate directly with the advisor and pay for the services purchased by the member from such advisor.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Facebook and AccountKit
What information do we collect from you?
By visiting and/or communicating on the Advisor Platform, we may collect certain information from you, including but not limited to:
• Information you provide to us, such as:
• Personal information, such as your name and contact information.
• Surveys, transcripts and recordings of your communications with advisors, members, and us.
• Information you provide on Pratify message boards.
• Your payment information, including credit card number(s) and related billing information.
• Any personal information you choose to share through your use of the Advisor Platform, such as your medical (physical and/or mental health) information, sexual orientation, etc. Please note that if you do not wish to disclose this information, you should not do so.
• For Advisors, applicable tax forms.
• Automatic information, such as:
• Web browser and usage information, including IP address, browser types, page view tallies, time spent on each page, page browsing information, operating system and type of device used.
How does Pratify collect information from you?
We collect information when you sign up to use the Advisor Platform and also when you communicate with other members of the Advisor Platform, including through:
• Pratify’s registration process
• Video calls
• Phone calls
• Message boards
• If you register for the Advisor Platform via a third-party social media platform, we may receive information from that third-party platform about you.
• If you are referred to the Advisor Platform through an affiliate or referral partner, we may receive information from such partners about you.
• If you sign up as an Advisor, although Pratify is not responsible for vetting Advisors, we may use a third party to confirm your credentials, including relevant licenses and certifications.
In addition, we may collect information through the following methods if you use the Advisor Platform or visit Pratify’s social media pages or other pages located on third-party websites:
• Your communications with Pratify,
• Your requests for information, news and other content,
• A technical support request you submit, or
• Your participation in a Pratify promotion.
We may also collect information from our direct interactions with you, publicly available data or data provided by third-party sources, such as marketing opt-in lists.
How does Pratify use the information it collects about me?
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, to deliver information requested by you (for example in response to technical support requests), to deliver marketing or other materials to you (including through phone calls if you provide your telephone number), or for promotions you may enter into. Pratify may retain your information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For example, Pratify may retain your information during the time in which you have an account to use the Services. We may also retain your information during the period of time needed for Pratify to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cookies are small text files stored on a visitor’s web browser and applications. Cookies are often used to make web-browsing easier by performing functions such as saving passwords and maintaining lists of personal preferences regarding the use of the website.
The Advisor Platform may use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential to enable you to browse the Advisor Platform and use the available features.
• Performance Cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use the Advisor Platform. For instance, these cookies track which pages you visit most. This data may be used to help optimize the Advisor Platform and make it easier for you to navigate within them.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies you; all information is aggregated and anonymous.
• Functionality Cookies – these cookies allow the Advisor Platform to remember choices you make while browsing, such as geographic location and preferences such as text size and fonts. The information collected by these cookies will not personally identify you. Other identification technologies that may be used by the Advisor
• Pixel tags (also called beacons or pixels) – these are small blocks of code installed on (or called by) a webpage or application, which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, including device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited, time of visit, referring website, IP address and other similar information.
• Software Development Kits (also called SDKs) - function like pixels and cookies, but operate in the mobile application context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. The application developer can install pieces of code (the SDK) into the application to collect certain information about user interaction with the application and information about the user device and network information.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Do Not Track
Various browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, currently offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology that sends a signal to websites a user visits about that user’s browser DNT preferences.
While Pratify attempts to honor the DNT instructions received from a user’s browser, Pratify cannot guarantee that it will always respond to such signals because a common industry standard for DNT has not been adopted. Pratify will continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology.
Sharing of information collected
For legal reasons
We may aggregate information so that it is not personally identifiable and use and share such aggregated information for training and quality assurance purposes and to deliver and improve the Advisor Platform.
We may share your information when reasonably necessary with third-party service providers used to deliver and make the Advisor Platform and certain features and functionality available, including but not limited to payment processors, customer contact centers, and a third party to review Advisor profiles.
If you accessed the Advisor Platform an affiliate or referral partner, we may share your information with such partner to optimize your experience and improve our services.
We may share your information with subsidiaries, parent companies, or other affiliates of the Pratify corporate group in order to deliver and improve the Advisor Platform.
Other third parties
The Cookies section above addresses the information Pratify or third parties collect through cookies, pixel tags, SDKs, and similar third-party technologies and how you can control cookies through your web browsers.
Pratify may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
From time to time, we may partner with other companies to allow Pratify and its customers to offer integrations with the Advisor Platform. If you use one of these integrations, Pratify may share your data with the third-party partner, receive data about you from the third-party partner, and/or combine third-party partner data about you with information about you that we collect. We do not control how a third-party partner may use your data. Use of your information by the third-party partner there is governed by its privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this way, you may opt not to use such integrations.
How can I review, correct, delete, or receive a copy of my information with Pratify or withdraw my consent from Pratify processing my personal data?
If you elect to engage in any communication session on the Advisor Platform, it is up to you to decide what, if any, information to provide during such session. Depending on your request, it may not be possible for us or Advisors to fully provide all requested services to you. Nevertheless, if you do not wish to provide certain information, then you should not do so. If you have signed up to receive Pratify’s marketing or advertising communications, you may, at any time, opt out of receiving further communications by clicking on the opt-out link at the bottom of a marketing or advertising email you receive. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out or to request changes to your personal information.
You may view your communication history on the Advisor Platform by logging in and accessing your account page.
You may request to review, correct, delete, or receive a copy of any of the personal information you’ve provided to us through the Advisor Platform or withdraw your consent to Pratify processing your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com, and we will respond within a reasonable period of time. You may generally update your account settings, user profile, and billing information by logging in to your account.
How does Pratify keep my information secure?
We use security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, although data transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Your personally identifiable information is encrypted during transmission. In addition, transcripts that we store are maintained and archived on secure, hardened servers that are hosted on highly secure data centers. Access to this data is protected by multiple layers of controls, including firewalls, rolebased access controls, authentication mechanisms and monitoring. Data is backed up, and archives are stored off-site in a secure location. You may review your chat history and see transcripts of chats you have engaged in. You are only granted access to the chats you engaged in under your profile.
Additional mobile considerations
In addition to the other terms in this policy, if you use our mobile applications or access our mobile-optimized websites, we may receive information about your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
If you receive SMS messages from Pratify, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions that we provide or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pratify message boards
International data transfers
.html) or a valid Privacy Shield certification in the case of a transfer to a Privacy Shield-certified US recipient (certifications may be viewed at https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome). Any inquiries or complaints regarding our data privacy practices may be directed to email@example.com
We will respond within a reasonable period of time. You also have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
The Advisor Platform is not directed to individuals under 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use or register for the Advisor Platform or provide any personal information to us. Pratify does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent of an individual under 18 and believe your child has provided personal information to Pratify, or if you are a California resident under the age of 18 and wish to remove content you have made publicly available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where you may request to exercise your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights. Pratify reserves the right to immediately terminate any member account and delete his or her information if it believes the member is under the age of 18.
Pratify does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy or success of any answers, advice or services given through the Site. The site and the services provided by Pratify are provided "as is" with no warranty. Pratify expressly disclaims any warranty, regarding the site and all services, including any implied warranty of merchant fitness for a particular purpose or for failure of performance. Pratify does not warrant that the services provided by Pratify or the site of the verification that services will be free from bias, defects, errors, eavesdropping or listening. Pratify shall not be responsible for the quality of information or the authentication of the services or details given by psychics on the site. By using this site you accept the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. You agree that any use you make of such answers, advice or services is at your own risk and that Pratify is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from your reliance on such answers or advice. By submitting a question here, you understand and expressly agree that Pratify is not responsible for any reply or information that you do or do not receive, and you expressly agree to hold Pratify harmless from any loss, harm, injury, or damage whatsoever resulting from or arising out of your submission of the question or your use of or reliance on any response there to.